|Course Fees||Course Level||Course Duration||Course Date|
|105000 INR (Applicable Taxes Extra)||Beginners – Advance||6 Weeks - Makeup (3weeks) + Hairstyling (3 weeks) Total 90 Hours Complete Professional Training.||Call 9820578193|
- All students at OSM are provided with a full, professional make-up kit for the training purpose which is included in the prices for our courses.
- All Students At OSM will be provided with a Free 29 Pc Imported Professional Branded Brush Kit worth Rs.29000/-
- Make-up artist course run three days a week from 12.00pm to 5.00pm
- Includes A Studio Based Photo Shoots With A Professional Models And Photographer For Each Student, To Build A Professional Portfolio And Start Your Business.
Makeup ( 3 Weeks )
Properly Setup A Professional And Sanitary Workspace And Make-Up Station
Identify Bone Structure, Skin Tone, Skin Condition Coloration Imperfections Positive And The Negative Aspects Of The Face Identify Skin Undertones And Shades. Properly Match And Apply Base
Properly Apply Concealers To Correct Negative Colours And Blemishes In As Thin An Application As Possible
Highlight and Shadow Unit
- Properly Highlight And Shadow
- Two Dimensional Objects To Look Like Three Dimensional Objects
- Identify Natural Shadows On The Face And Properly Apply Highlight To Correct Those Shadows
- Correct The Nose Shape Cream And Powder Products.
- Properly Apply Highlight And Shadows For The Cheekbone And Jaw Line.
Creating Fashion Make-Up Look Using Renderings
Understand proper set etiquette as well as handling themselves in all professional environments.
Create a personal look for all business paperwork and promotional material.
Design their business card, incorporating their own personal style Breakdown a script and create notes. Budgeting
Correct Eyebrows Using The Classic Eyebrow Theory And Graphs Correct The Various Eye Shapes With Highlight and Shadow. Properly Apply All The Ten Classic Eyeliner Positions. The Student Will Be Able To Do The Point-To-Point Method With: Cake Liner (wet applied), Powder, Pencil, And Creams.
Properly Curl Eyelashes In Different Methods And Apply Mascara
Properly Apply False Eyelashes
Properly Apply Lip Colour, Including How To Load The Brush And Use The Point-to-Point Method To Apply The Colour.
Correct Lips Using Pencils Tints, Tars And Other Lip Colours Ombre Lips Fashion And Hi-Fashion Lips
High Definition Unit
Application Techniques Of Ultra High Definition Make-Up
OSM Places A Heavy Emphasis On:
- ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION Products & Techniques
- Professional And Luxury Product Knowledge
- Set Etiquette Training
- How To Pull Inspirations & More
- Contouring – Face & Eye Shapes
- Period Influences & Styles & More
- Trend Forecasting From The Runway
- Guidelines For Prepping For Shoots
- Understanding Hair & Fashion Styling
- Marketing Yourself for Fashion Industry & more!
- History & Hygiene
- Colour Theory
- Brushes & Setup
- Business, Branding, Marketing
Hairstyling ( 3 Weeks )
This course concentrates on the basic fundamentals of hairstyling, from simple blow-drying techniques to creating elaborate, period-inspired hairstyles.
Students will learn to create modern styles, as well as edgy and creative hair designs, using hot tools and roller sets.
This course incorporates daily projects and skill-building sessions, to encourage learning by practice. As part of this course, students are required to complete hair and make-up projects, which relate to on-the-job experience.
Properly demonstrate a shampoo and condition application with emphasis placed on Water temperature, shampoo /conditioner application and distribution of the product into the hair.
Remove tangles Blow dry the hair with a vent brush removing moisture. Demonstrate styling the hair using a round brush and a blow dryer
Hot Tools Unit
- Set the hair with hot rollers. Careful analysis of the hairs texture, length and desired outcome will aid in roller placement choice.
- Hot rollers will be removed without disturbing curl pattern and returned to casing promptly.
- Backcomb the hair in an effort to create volume, security and support in a hairstyle.
- Accurately brick set the hair with hot rollers or a curling iron.
- Craft the hair into a French twist with emphasis placed securing the style with bobby/hair pins and smoothness.
- Properly curl the hair using the proper Marcel iron techniques.
- Properly assess the hairs length and desired outcome so that the proper curling iron size can be used to create the desired curl and style.
- Properly manipulate the hair with tools and products into a desired texture.
- Properly sculpt and design the hair into a 1940’s hairstyle with emphasis on smoothness and balance.
Hair Techniques Unit
- Properly sculpt and manipulate the hair into a finger wave design
- Properly apply waving clamps to secure the ridges of a dry or wet finger wave.
- Properly demonstrate a French braid hairstyle, hair will be free of strays and frizz.
- Create a fishtail braid.
- Properly underhand French braid.
- Properly analyse hair in male grooming based on texture, length and desired outcome
- Properly match, change and add temporary colours to the performer.
- Properly use human hair and synthetic wigs with confidence and will be able to create different styles.
- Properly wrap the hair in preparation for a cap and wig application.
- Accurately colour match and measure their
- Patrons head to make specialised, clip on Extensions
- Usage Of Hair Extensions.
- Style and attach hair extension to their patron
- Consult and style a bride/bridal party with confidence and success based on duplication of a design or style.
- Bridal Hairstyle
- Asian Bridal Hairstyle
Develop specific character through hair and make-up
No previous experience required
Casual dress code
A good Level of English/ Hindi is required.
You will practice with a class-mate therefore you must be willing to have hair styles applied on you as well as applying it to others.
Before/After Photographs of the hair style will be required from all students.
The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years
There is no upper age limit.