|Course Fees||Course Level||Course Duration||Course Date|
|145000 INR. (Applicable Taxes Extra)||Beginners – Advanced||8 Weeks - Total 125 Hours Complete Professional Training||Call 9820578193|
- All students at OSM are provided with a full, professional make-up kit for the training purpose which is included in the prices for our courses.
- All Students at OSM will be provided with a Free 29 Pc Imported Professional Branded Brush Kit worth Rs.29000/-
- Course run three days a week from 12.00pm to 5.00pm
- Includes TWO Studio Based Photo Shoots With TWO Professional Models And Photographer For Each Student, To Build A Professional Portfolio And Start Your Business.
Our Affordable Bridal Makeup And Hair Specialist Certificate Course includes hands on make-up practice, providing training in Beauty Make-Up for Bridal Makeup , Reception Makeup, Day and Evening ‘Special Occasion' Make-Up and Party Make-Up.
The course is suitable for those who wish to learn basic to advance skills in Professional Bridal Make-Up Artistry. It is suitable for both beginners and those who wish to refresh their make-up skills for use in a todays competitive environment.
You will be working in a professional make-up studio and taught by hollywoods famous make-up artist. The course is balanced between demonstrations and a practical workshop.
Arabic Bridal Makeup (4 Weeks)
- Theoretical Study Of Face Shapes
- Analysis With Practical Application Application And Blending Techniques
- Highlighting And Shading
- Brow Shaping/Trimming
- Product Knowledge
- Concealing/ Blending
- ULTRA HI DEFINITION Makeup Techniques
- Bridal Makeup
- Asian Bridal Makeup
- Arabic Bridal Makeup
- Catholic Bridal Makeup
- North Indian Bridal Makeup
- False Eyelashes (Natural Fashion Zoom Glamour Fantasy)
- Lip Correction
- Bronze Body Makeup
- Evening/Dramatic And Glamorous Makeup (close-up and long shot)
- Stills Photographic Makeup
- Application And Blending Techniques For High Definition Media
- High Definition Airbrush Makeup
- Corrective/Camouflage Makeup
- Light Theory
- Advance contouring techniques
- 3D foundation
- Tools of the trade
- Warming and cooling colours (the colour wheel).
- Correct application and choice of foundation.
- Highlighting, shading plus the use of blushers.
- Achieving perfect lips.
- Application and blending of eye make-up: including 4 eyeshadow techniques
- Client consultation tips and techniques
Bridal Hairstyling: (4weeks)
- Hygiene and Safety
- Basic Hair Chemistry
- Equipment use and description
- Product training
- Plaits – Three Strand, French and Fish Tail
- Basic Blow Drying techniques
- Hair Straightening
- Advanced Blow Drying to create root lift and curl
- Roller set and Root movement theory
- Pin curl and Rag sets
- Tonging / electrical curling
- Hair finishing and texturising
- The Perfect Pony Tail
- Twisting and pinning hair
- Preparation for putting hair up
- Dressing long hair – Chignon, Classic bun
- Back combing/brushing
- Beehive hair style
- Types of hair pins and correct use
- Hair Assessment
- Bridal Hairstyles
- Asian Bridal Hairstyles
- Arabic Bridal Hairstyles
- Reception Hairstyles
- Theme Hairstyles
- Party Hairstyles
- Use of Hair Accessories
- Use of Hair Extensions (Long and Short)
- Use of Hair Buns
OSM Places A Heavy Emphasis On:
- ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION Products & Techniques
- Professional And Luxury Product Knowledge
- How To Pull Inspirations & More
- Contouring – Face & Eye Shapes
- Period Influences & Styles & More
- Trend Forecasting
- Guidelines For Prepping
- Understanding Hair & Fashion Styling
- Marketing Yourself for Bridal Industry & more!
- History & Hygiene
- Colour Theory
- Brushes & Setup
- Business, Branding, Marketing
In order to pass the qualification each student must have attended 100% of the teaching time.
Photographs must be included in your portfolio showing all the Variations you have achieved.
‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots are required to demonstrate the transformation you have made to the hair.
No previous experience required
Casual dress code
A good Level of English/Hindi is required.
You will practice with a class-mate therefore you must be willing to have hair styles / Makeup applied on you as well as applying it to others.
Before/After Photographs of the hair style/ Makeup will be required from all students.
The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years
There is no upper age limit.