|Course Fees||Course Level||Course Duration||Course Date|
|RS.35000 INR (Applicable Taxes Extra)||Beginners – Advanced||6 Days - Total 30 Hours Of Complete Professional Training.||Call 9820578193|
- All students at OSM are provided with a full, professional make-up kit for the training purpose which is included in the prices for our courses.
- Course run three days a week from 12.00pm to 5.00pm
OSM is proud to offer the most creatively advanced AIRBRUSH PRO MAKEUP TRAINING taught by one of the industry’s leading airbrush artist. Airbrushing is popular in film, TV, theatre, and sunless tanning but is mostly famous in HD (High Definition) work for its even, sheer, natural appearance.
- Introduction to Airbrushing
- Equipment: Types of Airbrush guns, Types of compressors.
- Using you Airbrush ( Assemble and Disassembling you Airbrush gun)
- Troubleshooting (Dealing with common problems)
- Health and Safety standards
- Product knowledge: Types of Makeup Formulas
- Understanding Pressure (PSI)
- Airbrush Control: Distance - PSI - Movement Control - Co-ordination In class exercise
- Control your Airbrush pressure directly for the point and shoot
- Working with Air Particles
- Bubble techniques
- Prepping the skin for Makeup Application
- Concealing with your Airbrush
- Applying a sheer flawless foundation
- Cleaning your equipment
- Colour Mixing
- Working with different S/B pallets and using Adjusters
- Combining Conventional Makeup techniques with your Airbrush Makeup
- Working in layers
- Creating a dewy base
- Sculpting the face with Airbrush
- Creating different eye makeup looks with Airbrush
- Applying blusher with Airbrush
- Working with stencils and formula to shape and reshape Eyebrows
- Creating Bridal Look with Airbrush
- Creating Dramatic look with Airbrush
- Using Airbrush creatively for face paint
- Working with Masks and templates
- Working with bold colours and enhancing bone structure features to create Editorial, Fashion
- Creating Temporary tattoos
- Working with transfers
- Cleaning the airbrush gun after working with thick colours
- Marketing yourself as a freelance Makeup artist.
Forward and Creative Makeup looks
In our studio you will use the highest quality of equipment required to achieve flawless Airbrush Makeup.
Students will have the opportunity to work with one of the makeup industries most advanced Airbrush systems and the highest quality makeup brands.
You will achieve the most natural looking and most flawless finish with the patented technology and pro based formula.
The flawless finish we achieve in TV advertisement, Magazines and on Movie stars.
Plus it is fast and easy, long wearing and the tools are completely hygienic.
No previous experience required
Casual dress code
A good Level of English is required.
You will practice with a class-mate therefore you must be willing to have makeup applied on you as well as applying it to others.
Before/After Photographs of the makeup will be required from all students.
The minimum age for entry to this course is 18 years
There is no upper age limit.